Division Manager-Construction Inspection & S ....

DIVISION MANAGER-CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION & STREETS JOB IN CITY OF HEATH


Organization : City of Heath -
Job Category : Construction Management
Job Type : Full Time
State/Province : TX
City : City of Heath
Salary and Benefits : See City Website

Click link for more information

CITY OF HEATH Department of Public Works Accepting applications for  Division Manager Construction Inspection & Streets

Approximately 70% of the employee’s time will be devoted toward Construction Inspection with the remaining  30% directed toward a small Street Division currently comprised of (1) Street Maintenance Worker.   The majority of Street Maintenance is performed annually by pavement repair contracts / private vendors.   

Acts as City’s inspector for private and public infrastructure construction.   Leads, directs, supervises, and participates in performing minor street, traffic sign and drainage maintenance.
Responsibilities include maintaining assigned vehicles, tools, and equipment and to provide complex staff assistance to senior management personnel.  Works as construction inspector on new streets, storm drainage, water and sanitary sewer lines, for new subdivisions and City capital improvement program.

 High School diploma or GED and five years of experience in construction inspection; and/or maintenance of roadways, drainage, sidewalks and other City facilities; three years of administrative or lead supervisory experience or a combination of experience.  

Reports to the Director of Public Works.  Supervises division employees (Currently One Employee).   

Pay grade 24 starting at $69,184.98 per year (DOQ) plus benefits

No phone calls please. Deadline:  Open until filled. Heath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

For additional information or to download and application visit www.heathtx.com Forward completed application and resume to:  

Human Resources 200 Laurence Drive Heath, TX 75032 Fax 972-961-4935 Email: Ksmith@heathtx.com

        
FacebookTwitterLinkedIn 

You have been logged out...

You have been logged out of the system due to inactivity. Please login again.

Loading...